Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Announcing New Brown Dean Branch Office In Dallas, Texas
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- John W. Proctor – Experienced Litigator and Managing Partner
- Texas Jurors
- When an Invitee Becomes a Trespasser
- Homeowner May Sue Construction Subcontractor
- Texas Lease by Walmart Violates Texas Optometry Act
- Re-characterization of Private Property as Public
- Texas Supreme Court Rules on Forum Non Conveniens Case
- Texas Supreme Court Rule Regarding Causation in Asbestos Cases
Tag Cloudarchitect asbestosis aviation Brown Dean causation commercial lease construction litigation contractor economic loss rule engineer forum non conveniens Homeowner Jurors lease litigation optometry Private Property Public Re-characterization real estate subcontractor Texas Juror texas lease texas real estate walmart
Brown Dean Archive
In an interesting summertime beach decision the Texas Supreme Court held that the “recharacterization of private property as public [does not] constitute a compensable taking under Article I, Section 17(a) […]