Brown Dean’s international reputation as an outstanding aviation law firm establishes a solid base of confidence for clients facing lawsuits involving product liability, wrongful death, and personal injury. Brown Dean ranks in the first tier among law firms listed in the 2013 U.S. News and World Report’s Best Lawyers® list for Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants and Transportation Law in the Fort Worth/Dallas metropolitan area. Our long-term relationships include Bell Helicopter Textron, a Brown Dean client for more than forty years.
With more than thirty-five years of air law experience, Stephen Howell leads the Aviation Law Division. Howell earned distinction for his work with a ranking on the national 2013 Best Lawyers® list, produced by U. S. News & World Report, in the areas of Transportation Law and
Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants.
We understand the complex technical aspects of aviation claims involving:
- Military helicopters and airplanes
- Domestic and international airlines
- Freight and cargo carriers
- General aviation airplanes and helicopters
Brown Dean aviation law attorneys defend clients cases including:
- Airplane and helicopter crashes
- Aviation equipment malfunctions
- Airplane or helicopter structural and component failures
- Pilot or other operator errors
Aviation law clients we serve currently:
- Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc.
- United States Aircraft Insurance Group (USAIG)
- Goodrich Corporation