Richard W. Wiseman focuses his practice on litigation in the areas of construction law, contracts and business, eminent domain, public housing, and real estate development. He is a Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation and a Charter Fellow of the Tarrant County Bar Foundation. He is listed in The Best Lawyers in America (2008-2012); named a Texas “Super Lawyer” by Thomson Reuters (2004-2013); as a Top Attorney in Tarrant County by Fort Worth, Texas magazine (2002-2012); and as an Attorney of Excellence by the Fort Worth Business Press. Mr. Wiseman has served as Council Member (2003-2006), Treasurer (2006-2007), Secretary (2007-2008), Chair-elect (2008-2009) and Chair (2009-2010) of the State Bar of Texas Construction Law Section. He received his J.D. degree from the University of Texas School of Law in Austin in 1976, and his B.B.A. cum laude from Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas in 1973 where he played football on athletic scholarship.
Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Hello world!
- Brown Dean – Litigation Attorneys Defending Your Company
- Wiseman On 2013 Best Lawyers® List – Eminent Domain, Construction
- John Proctor, Managing Partner
- Brown Dean Railroad Law On National Tier 1 List – U. S. News & World Report
- Featured Lawyer: John C. Hart, Partner
- Featured Lawyer: Stephen C. Howell, Partner
- 2013 Annual SMU Air Law Symposium March 2013
- Short Line Railroad Assn Safety Awards
- TransCanada Pipeline and Texas Eminent Domain Law